Welcome to Sr. High Ministries | Grade 9-12 Youth
We gather Tuesday's (Sept-June) from 7-9 PM in assigned homes throughout Sherwood Park!
Unsure of the address of your group? Not connected to a house group? Contact Jesse and get connected today!
IMPORTANT COVID19 INFO: We've moved all of our youth programming and small groups online primarily using our Instagram and Zoom to stay connected! Email Pastor Jesse for information on how to join our Zoom small groups by clicking here.
- Missed a week of curriculum and want to catch up? Check out praxisseries.ca
WHAT ARE WE ALL ABOUT:
We invite you to be part of an intentional community where you are known and loved. Join us to learn about and experience God's love for you.
Youth gather together in homes in our community and get to engage in their own unique youth experience. Each home has a group of dedicated leaders and a small group of youth who are, for the most part, in the same grade. Relationships build within the group as youth and leaders have shared experiences over fun activities, and meaningful conversations. These relationships exist far beyond a Tuesday night, as teens begin to do life with one another.
A key part of our gatherings revolve around a discussion based video curriculum that we produce to be biblical, practical, and relevant to teenagers as we learn to follow Jesus together. Current and past series are available online at praxisseries.ca
Throughout the year, the senior high houses gather together at SPAC for Recalibrate. Every time we gather youth catch a glimpse of what God is up to in each house and get to learn about each unique community. It’s a great first-time event for senior highs to meet friends while engaging in fun large group games, enjoying free food together, worshiping through music, and celebrating what God is doing in and through their peers and leaders! The dates this year are October 15, January 21, March 10, and April 14!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES?
- Get dropped off at the door to your assigned home.
- You will knock on the door the first week, and by week two you knock and walk right in (you will feel at home)
- You will be welcomed at the door to the home by fellow youth and leaders
- Get connected with friends and play games, chat about the week and hangout!
- Get ready for an evening of meaningful community, and intentional biblical teaching.