We are called to make disciples of Jesus... to love God and to love others and membership is a commitment to help create, lead and resource our ministry environments. If you believe in what God is doing at Sherwood Park Alliance Church, take your next step — be a part of the team.
What Does it Mean to Be a Member?
- Committed followers of Jesus Christ who have been baptized and who live their lives as a response to Jesus’ great love.
- Care deeply about the health and unity of the church.
- They believe in the value of doing life together and are committed to it.
- Recognize that they are stewards of all God has given them —time, talents, finances—making these available for Kingdom purposes.
What is the Process?
- Register for a membership class.
- Book an appointment to discuss with a Pastor
A helpful resource about what membership means.
Executive Assistant, Executive Office