Care & Support
WELCOME TO KIDS MINISTRIES
Where kids and families learn to love God and others
Kid Ministry Life Groups
Kids Ministries is open for all ages on
Sundays only at 10 am
. Your kids can learn about Jesus in our fun and safe environment and understand how God is at work in their own lives and the world around them. Join us as we grow in love for Jesus and each other! For all announcements and upcoming events in addition to our weekly programming, follow us on Instagram
Preschool - Grade 6
Is your family new to Sherwood Park Alliance?
We would love to know more about your family and connect you with someone who can answer any questions you may have.
Tell Us About Your Family
The Bible App for Kids
- This app is for younger aged kids. It gives them a delight-filled bible experience with animated, interactive Bible stories that help them discover the bigger story God is telling.
YouVersion Bible App
- Kids Bible Experience (inside the app) - The Kids Bible Exerience offers engaging, practical insight into how your preteen can apply God's Word. And as they enjoy fresh, relevent content each day, this new experience will help them discover their own daily rhythm of seeking God. How to find it: in the YouVersion App, select 'More' on the bottom navigation bar, Select 'Settings', Select Kids Bible Experience
- A six day family prayer guide that will take you through Prayers of Blessings for you and your children.
Quiet Time With God
- A daily guide for parents to grow their personal spiritual habits as they model faith and lead in their home.
Mental Wellness and Parenting Resources
Get Out of Your Head for Kids Podcast
Spirtual Life: Building Resilience
Spiritual Life: Struggles with Anxiety
Helping Kids Cope with Anxiety
- Sally Lloyd Jones gives some pointers for
talking with younger aged children about Coronavirus.
Family and Technology
To effectively execute this ministry and engage in meaningful relationships with our kids, we need the help of dedicated volunteers. If you are interested in serving with our kids, or interested in serving in Kids Ministries in other ways, we'd love to hear from you!
Interested in dedicating your child?
There is no manual for raising kids, but God has given us something far better - the Holy Spirit, and community. Child Dedication is a way to acknowledge our dependence on the leadership and guidance of the Holy Spirit as we do our best to be an example and lead our children into a relationship with Jesus.
Child Dedication Brochure
to answer questions you may have regarding Child Dedications at our church.
Register your child
Welcome to TreeHouse Preschool
We are a preschool and pre-kindergarten program in Sherwood Park, a ministry of Sherwood Park Alliance Church and located in a beautiful new classroom inside the main building. You do not need to attend Sherwood Park Alliance Church to come to our preschool. Many of our children go on to attend Kindergarten at Strathcona Christian Academy, but many attend other schools too. We welcome everyone from our community and look forward to meeting you!
6th - 12th Grade
Youth Ministry at Sherwood Park Alliance leads teenagers towards growing relationship with Jesus and a commitment to His mission.
More About Youth
Connect on Social
Get the latest information by following us on social media!