Welcome to the General Assembly Volunteer Registration!
General Assembly is a national gathering held every two years by The Alliance Canada. This year General Assembly is hosted in-person at Sherwood Park Alliance Church July 5 - 8, 2022. For more information on General Assembly, schedule, attending etc., please visit allianceassembly.com.
In order for General Assembly to run smoothly - we need you! Consider the opportunities below and register today!
Step 1: Pick a role you would like to serve in.
- Hosts - Be a Churchierge (like a concierge but funner!) General Info, Lost/Found, info on local restaurants, etc. and be the first to welcome guests, open doors and help direct people. (role includes general Hosting, Information Desk & Breakout Session hosting)
- Facilities Support & Parking - Help set up and tear down rooms as well as just making sure the building looks great. Welcome people and help them find appropriate parking.
- Usher - Assist guests with finding seats.
- Food Services - Help with all things food related for coffee breaks, lunch or dinner.
- Bookstore - Help assist people in purchasing books from the bookstore.
- Excursion Host - Be a host on one of the many excursions around town!
Step 2: Select the date(s) and time(s) you would like to serve.
Step 3: Once you've selected your desired role and date(s), click 'Sign Up' at the bottom of the page. Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
NOTE: each individual volunteer must sign up separately.